- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- The Tuareg people are one of the last nomadic tribes in the Sahel region of Northern Africa.
- These skillfully coil-woven yet simply designed basket trays are used for winnowing grain after the harvest.
- Palm leaf is stitched over grass coils to create this useful tray.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.