- You will receive a basket nearly identical to the one pictured above.
- The ember-hued braided leather shoulder straps are soft and flexible.
- These palm leaf totes come from a nomadic tribe often in Niger.
- A “flat-plaited” weaving technique is used to make these sturdy and useful bags. The palm must be harvested at just the right time to get the proper color, flexibility, and strength.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
Tuareg Shopping Tote
Palm leaves were woven together to create this strong and flexible tote.
Material: Palm, Leather
$54.00 – $65.00
SKU: BFTE Category: Tuareg Baskets
FREE SHIPPING to addresses in the contiguous 48 United States! See our Shopping FAQs for more information.