- You will receive the exact tray pictured above.
- Flat except for a thin, perpendicular rim, these trays can work either as wall décor or a place to keep small items.
- Natural dyes are used to color the local raffia palm and grasses used by the weavers.
- These trays are woven in a strikingly structural style that leaves the underlying grass coils exposed, which we refer to as “Njulu” after one group’s name for it.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.