- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- Traditionally used for winnowing grain, these bowls make for amazing wall décor, especially in collections featuring various sizes and patterns.
- The vibrant colors come from natural dyes made from flowers, roots, leaves, and lichens grown by the weavers themselves.
- These baskets are created using tightly woven millet grass stalks and naturally dyed raffia palm leaves.
- Also traditionally used for serving food, Rwenzori baskets have a smooth surface and feature bold geometric designs.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.