- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- Similar to the bowls in our Rwanda Baskets Collection, these colorful baskets are created by wrapping soft, fine strands of sisal fiber around coils made from native grasses.
- These handmade pieces feature bold colors and geometric patterns.
- A loop on the back of the bowl makes it easy to hang on a wall.
- These baskets come from a weaving group that teaches and promotes artisan skills to help create opportunities for weavers and their families.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
Sisal Coil Weave Bowl
Handwoven from smooth sisal fibers wrapped around native grasses and reeds, these colorful baskets are stunning hung on a wall.