- Most Petal Shopper baskets have an interesting open weave, or net weave, in the sides. The net style is more difficult to weave properly and adds visual interest to the baskets.
- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- Please note that if a color looks black on your screen, it is actually dark blue.
- Although we attempt to ship all baskets fully shaped, some baskets may need a bit of shaping when they arrive to you.
- Shipments outside of the Continental United States and via 3 Business Day Delivery receive ‘flattened’ baskets.
- Easily reshape your basket by quickly submerging it in water (keep leather dry), reshaping it by hand, and letting it dry.
- Each order comes with basket shaping instructions and a full page of information on Ghana baskets.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.