- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- Mbeedu Roundels from the Fulani people are used to cover calabashes, which are traditionally used for food storage.
- The Fulani people are the largest nomadic tribe on earth and are now found inhabiting more that 20 Northern and Central African countries in an area larger than the United States.
- Palm leaf is stitched over grass coils to create this flat basket.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.