- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- Use as a rustic display basket, for storage, or even as a recycling bin.
- Woven from very strong water grasses, these baskets are lightweight but sturdy.
- The Mossi people from the Sanmatenga Province of central Burkina Faso construct these interesting baskets in black (Penéiga), natural (Péraogo), or striped designs (Pégangué-Yonké).
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
We feature beautiful and functional harvest and storage baskets from Mossi, Fulani and Tuareg weavers.