- You will receive a basket nearly identical to the one pictured above.
- A “flat-plaited” weaving technique is used to make these sturdy and useful bags. The palm must be harvested at just the right time to get the proper color, flexibility, and strength.
- Totes in this line that are two sizes apart can be nested, allowing for easy storage and transport while empty.
- These palm leaf totes come from a nomadic tribe often located in Niger.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
We feature beautiful and functional harvest and storage baskets from Mossi, Fulani and Tuareg weavers.