- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- The baskets are made from a reed grass called ‘Milulu,’ which grows along rivers and streams. The reeds are carefully dried before being tightly woven into strong, useful baskets.
- Smaller baskets take about one week to make, while larger ones can take up to three weeks to create.
- Iringa baskets come from the southern highlands of Tanzania.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
Tanzania Iringa Basket
This basket is lightweight yet sturdy, making it great for storage and organization.
Approximately 8.75 Inches Wide x 8.75 Inches Tall
FREE SHIPPING to addresses in the contiguous 48 United States! See our Shopping FAQs for more information.