- You will receive the exact tray pictured above.
- Flat except for a thin, nearly perpendicular rim, these trays can work either as wall décor or a place to keep small items.
- The vibrant colors come from natural dyes made from flowers, roots, leaves, and lichens grown by the weavers themselves.
- These trays are created using tightly woven millet grass stalks and naturally dyed raffia palm leaves.
- Rwenzori trays have a smooth surface and feature bold geometric designs.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.