- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- The thin wire weaving makes the baskets very time consuming to produce. The high-quality solid copper and glass beads combine to make a relatively high materials cost.
- Because the baskets are woven over forms – in some cases traditional Zulu pottery – there are unique variations in each basket.
- The pure copper is quite soft, so treat your basket with care. If a basket is dropped or bent, form back to shape with your hands.
- Wash gently with warm soapy water.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.