- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- This shape looks stunning sitting on a shelf or table and works well as a vase for dried flowers if you weight the base by filling it with marbles or stones.
- These are incredible, intricately designed African baskets, some using accents of bare copper wire.
- The past and the future are fused together in the creation of this beautiful basket. Zulu weavers have taken the intricate designs and incredible craftsmanship of their natural fiber baskets and turned them into brightly-colored art using plastic-coated wire.
- Mesmerizing designs and vibrant colors are a hallmark of this functional art.
- Wash gently with warm soapy water.
- Dimensions are approximate, but we do strive to get the measurements accurate within 1/2 inch. Please review the size of this item carefully using a ruler or tape measure before your purchase. See our Shopping FAQs for more information.
As seen in…
Baskets of Africa continues to be featured in national magazines, highlighting our amazing baskets and our commitment to Fair Trade. Read the articles and features here.